For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office click here.
At Roberts Travel Group we are always looking for new cleaners to join our team of professional staff. As a cleaner, you will be responsible for the high level of cleaning, making sure all of our vehicles meet our standards.
As part of the cleaning and estates team you will play a vital role in keeping the vehicles clean and tidy. Our cleaners work as part of a team and some of your work will be based outside while moving from vehicle to vehicle. We are also looking for part time office cleaners, to keep our site clean and tidy. The work will involve cleaning all the offices to a really high standard.
If you have a can-do approach to work and can maintain a consistently high standard, we can offer you all the benefits of working for an expanding company on a modern purpose built site.
Regular hours of work. Overtime available
28 day paid holiday (pro-rata including bank holidays)
Rest & kitchen facilities on-site
You will be part of an experienced team working mainly outdoors, cleaning coaches and buses. You may also be required to clean our workshops as required.
Have your own transport to get to and from our Hugglescote site
The position requires the climbing of stairs,lifting and moving cleaning appliances.
Be flexible as to hours, days and times of work
Roberts Travel Group operates in the transport sector with a fleet of over 80 vehicles, ranging from people carriers and mini-buses to state-of-the-art touring coaches. We are always interested in hearing from qualified drivers to join our team. We offer service, term time working and coach driving positions. If you are looking for an intresting career with a company who is really going places, then please apply through our website and tell us about you and why you want to work for Roberts Travel Group.
Our range of bus services around Leicestershire include the park and ride service in Leicester. We also operate coach tours and private hires across the UK and into Europe. We also have our own holidays and day trip programme,offering a wide variety of destinations. With a varied client base and a great range of work operated, we have lots of driving work to offer, including term time working for Schools and College contracts. Our corporate clients and private hires customers provide us with work all year round, with seasonal tour work around Europe and the UK too.
We are currently looking for home collection drivers also. This role involves collection our passengers from home and bringing them to our site to start their holiday. Passngers are normally collected in people carriers or one of our cars. You don't need a bus licence to do this, but you will need to have local knowledge of the area, great customer service skills and the ability to load passenger luggage in and out of the vehicles.
Company uniform. On-site cleaners and fuelers to help take care of vehicles
Modern vehicle fleet
28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) for full time positions
Rest & kitchen facilities on-site. Modern working environment
Various working patterns, full and part time posts including term time working for School bus drivers
Company pension scheme
Age 25 or over (to comply with our insurance policy)
An enhanced DBS will be required to anyone working with minors
Applications can made by sending your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. or use the online apply form.
We are not currently recruiting for our workshop. Any vacanices will applear on our website
Roberts are recruiting a Transport Supervisor. As a Transport Supervisor,you will be responsible for ensuring the department achieves the best possible level of service to internal and external customers. The main criteria for the role is:
• Daily ownership of the scheduling and alloctaing the work for the driving teams
• To engage with all levels ensuring that operational objectives and KPI's are achieved
• To respond and resolve customer queries quickly and efficiently
• Responsible for ensuring sufficient drivers are in place to meet business needs
• Managing ad-hoc issues or escalation to the Operations Manager
• Provide administrative support and cover to the transport team
You will possess the following skills:
• Able to demonstrate high level supervisory skills
• Effective communication ability
• Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to deal with complex issues effectively
• The ability to problem solve and apply lateral thinking as appropriate
• Have the ability to make decisions appropriate to the issue at hand.
• Able to prioritise workloads to meet competing and conflicting demands.
• Working knowledge of Transport operations legislation
• Works co-operatively and willingly with others to achieve common objectives
• Has a sense of urgency and can work at pace diligently to achieve timelines
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Approachable, pragmatic, with keen eye for detail
• Assertive, can do, attitude. Willing to question and implement change
• Flexible and adaptable to evolving business needs
• Able to multi-task and confident in a crisis
Our site is open 7 days a week. Shift working including weekend working is required
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Applications with covering letter and CV to Michael Lambert, Operations Manager by email to email@example.com. Previous applicants need not re- apply.