Alvaston Hall is a typical Victorian Grade II listed house – romantic, exuberant and just a little bit quirky. Set in acres of award-winning gardens, it’s the perfect base for exploring the surrounding countryside.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
- Roberts Gold Service
- Coach travel throughout
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast
- An excursion to Chester
- Free time in Nantwich
- Visit to Dagfields Crafts & Antiques Centre
- Free day to explore Warners at the leisure
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities (some activities maybe chargeable)
- Full programme of entertainment
Alvaston Hall Hotel
Middlewich Road, Nantwich, Cheshire
This beautiful Victorian hotel is located in leafy Cheshire on the edge of Nantwich, close to the Roman City of Chester.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities. There is a lift to some of the bedrooms. Signature rooms are charged at a supplement of £20 per person per stay.
No single supplement on the first 4 single rooms available
Upgraded Signature Rooms available on request from £20 per person per stay
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Nantwich, arriving at the hotel in the afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we visit Nantwich & Dagfields Craft & Antiques Centre.
Wednesday: This morning we depart the hotel to visit beautiful Chester.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore all Warners has to offer. Why not take a dip in the pool, take part in the daily quizzes, join in activities such as archery or table tennis or simply stroll around the grounds?
Friday: This morning we bid a fond farewell to the hotel, arriving back at the Travel Centre late afternoon.
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff