We stay at the Metropole Hotel in Llandrindod Wells, as we celebrate the New Year, in the delightful heart of Wales, surrounded by some of the most scenery in Wales.
- New Year package at the hotel (subject to change)
- Scenic journey to Brecon
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
Temple Street, Llandrindod Wells
Wonderful surrounding countryside complements the splendour of this Victorian-style, family-owned hotel in the centre of the spa town of Llandrindod Wells. All 120 en suite bedrooms are equipped to a very high standard with tea/coffee making facilities. There is also a superb indoor leisure spa and state-of-the-art gym facilities.
Wednesday: We depart Hugglescote this morning and make our way to Wales with a stop en route, aiming to arrive at the hotel late afternoon, with tea/coffee and Welsh cakes available. There will be live musical entertainment this evening.
Thursday: We depart the hotel this morning for a scenic journey to the market town of Brecon
. There will be a pre-dinner drink in the lounge, followed by a 5 course New Year’s Gala dinner with disco afterwards. Enjoy a glass of champagne at midnight to toast in the New Year.
Friday: Brunch will be served this morning. There will be some free time to enjoy Llandrindod Wells and maybe use the hotel’s leisure facilities, including the indoor pool.
Saturday: We depart the hotel this morning and head back to Leicestershire with a stop en route, aiming to arrive back mid-afternoon.
- (08:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff