Take time out between Christmas and New Year to enjoy this short break at the ever-popular Manor Hotel in Exmouth, a lively town, situated on the east coast of Devon, where the River Exe meets the sea. The town offers a diverse selection of shops with an indoor market and a pedestrianised high street with places to eat and things to do.
- Twixmas programme at the hotel (subject to change)
- Visit to Exeter
- Free day in Exmouth
The Manor Hotel**
The Beacon, Exmouth
The hotel has an enviable location on the Beacon in Exmouth providing both easy access to both the beach and town with stunning sea views across the bay. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, telephone and direct dial telephone. There is a comfortable guest lounge with a bar.
Sunday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Exmouth with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Monday: This morning we board the coach for a visit to Exeter, one of the most vibrant, attractive and historically interesting cities in England.
Tuesday: Today is your free day to explore Exmouth as you choose.
Wednesday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
- (08:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff