Extend the festive season, by joining us on this Twixmas break, staying in the seaside resort of Bognor Regis. There will be entertainment every evening and a light lunch at the hotel on one day.
- Free day in Bognor Regis
- 1 light lunch at the hotel
- Visit to Worthing
Royal Norfolk Hotel***
The Esplanade, Bognor Regis
This magnificent Georgian hotel is situated on the sea front, very close to the pier and a short walk to the shops. All 60 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hair dryer. A lift serves most rooms (although there are some stairs between some rooms and the lift). Ground floor rooms are available.
Sunday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Bognor Regis with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon. There will be a Manager’s welcome with a Sherry reception, followed by dinner and an evening of music, dancing and entertainment.
Monday: This morning we board the coach for a visit to nearby Worthing, one of the biggest seaside towns on the South Coast, Worthing is a lively destination for shopping, with lovely cafes and eateries. After dinner, there will be evening entertainment.
Tuesday: Today the day is yours at leisure in Bognor Regis, there will be a light lunch back at the hotel today. After dinner, there will be evening entertainment.
Wednesday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff