Celebrate Christmas with us in Morecambe with a packed festive programme of fun.
There is lots to enjoy, including dancing, carols, Christmas music, a visit from Santa, a truly fabulous Christmas dinner with all the trimmings, entertainment, a party night with fancy dress, music and more dancing.
As our stay is full board, we will have two short morning excursions before returning to the hotel for lunch.
- Three lunches
- Two short scenic excursions
- Free time in Morecambe
The Auckland Hotel**
Marine Road, Central Promenade, Morecambe
This is well-established hotel is situated in a prime position on the Central Promenade, which has been run by the same family for over 30 years. The hotel is within easy access of all the main amenities with the Promenade offering a level walk around the bay. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and a radio.
Wednesday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way north with a stop en route, aiming to arrive at the hotel late afternoon to a welcome cream tea. After dinner, enjoy the entertainment with a light buffet later.
Christmas Eve: Today we have a short excursion before returning to the hotel for a light lunch. After dinner and the tonight’s entertainment, a light buffet will be available later.
Christmas Day: MERRY CHRISTMAS! We will have a visit from Santa, after breakfast. Lunch will start with a sherry reception. There will be a buffet in the evening with a Christmas party later.
Boxing Day: Collect your quiz before we head out for another short excursion. We return for lunch, before relaxing in the lounge with entertainment. The evening starts with a Bucks Fizz reception, with a Gala Dinner to follow. A fancy dress parade will be followed by a ‘party night’.
Sunday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back to Hugglescote today, arriving back at the Travel Centre late afternoon.
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
- (08:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff