Celebrate Christmas at the Tynedale Hotel where you are sure of a warm and festive welcome with home-made cakes and pastries on arrival. There will be entertainment every evening and Santa will make an appearance on Christmas Day.
- Two short scenic tours of the surrounding area
- Free in Llandudno
- Finger buffet every evening
- Victorian High Tea
- 1 lunch at the hotel
Gloddaeth Crescent, Central Promenade, Llandudno
The Tynedale is ideally situated on the Central Promenade overlooking the sea and bandstand. It is just a pleasant level stroll to the pier with Llandudno’s fine Victorian shopping centre just a short walk away which is packed with great high street shops. All rooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hair dryer.
Wednesday: Dinner will be served by candlelight before taking your seats for the Christmas entertainment followed by a late-night finger buffet.
Christmas Eve: Breakfast is served followed by morning coffee and homemade shortbread mid-morning. A glass of sparkling Cava with canapés will be served before a five course Christmas Eve Celebration Dinner, with fancy hats, steamers and party poppers plus great festive party music. Later, festive entertainment will commence followed by once again the light buffet supper.
Christmas Day: Coffee and Croissants will be available in the morning followed by a Breakfast Brunch. At midday, enjoy the entertainment and Christmas Carols before Santa arrives for everybody. Later in the afternoon, a traditional Christmas dinner is served with complimentary wine & Christmas crackers. Later, an early evening buffet will be available, followed by cabaret entertainment with a late-night buffet.
Boxing Day: Coffee and Croissants will be available in the morning followed by a Breakfast Brunch. A Victorian High Tea will be served, and you will have the chance to ‘guess the weight of the Haggis’. Dinner is served early evening, followed by cash bingo and cabaret evening. A finger buffet is also available.
Sunday: Breakfast will be served followed by lunch, and later afternoon tea and cakes. Dinner will be served early evening followed by cash bingo and a night of cabaret entertainment.
Monday: After breakfast, we leave the hotel, making a stop en route back to the Travel Centre.
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff