What better way to kickstart those festival feels than browsing round the Beverley Festival of Christmas and St Nicholas Fair in York.
The award-winning Beverley Festival of Christmas is held around the historic town and offers a Victorian Christmas with over 120 stalls, offering colour crafts, festive gifts & speciality foods.Enjoy the unique atmosphere is created by the Victorian themed costumes, seasonal decorations and street entertainment.
Don’t miss York’s popular festive market, its back with more Christmassy fun than ever before. Take a leisurely stroll along St Nicholas Fair and soak up the festive atmosphere, as you discover fine Yorkshire produce from crafters and makers showcased at the Made in Yorkshire Yuletide Village. If you’re looking for more traditional Christmas gifts, don’t forget to wander amongst the many alpine chalets on Parliament Street.
- Visit to Beverley Christmas Market
- Visit to St Nicholas Fair in York
Ferriby High Road, North Ferriby, Kingston upon Hull
The hotel is on the outskirts of the city in the county East Riding of Yorkshire. It overlooks the Grade I listed Humber Bridge and Estuary and is close to the Humber Bridge Country Park. All 95 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities and television. The hotel dies not have a lift.
Sunday: We leave the Midlands this morning and head for Beverley for the Festival of Christmas before heading for the hotel in time for dinner.
Monday: After breakfast, we leave the hotel and head for York for the St Nicholas Fair. We return to the Midlands early evening.
- (00:00) Ashby Market Street
- Outside the Lamb Inn
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Swadlincote Bus Station
- Civic Way Bus Station
- Civic Way
- (08:30) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Roberts Silver Service
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure