This lovely ‘Turkey & Tinsel’ break sees us staying at the very popular Hotel Rex in Weymouth, positioned on Weymouth’s seafront. Included is a visit from Father Christmas with a gift, music, Bingo, ‘Fancy Hat’s’ competition & party night entertainment.
- Turkey & Tinsel programme (subject to change)
- Visit to Bournemouth
- Visit to Wareham & Swanage
- Free time in Weymouth
The Hotel Rex***
The Esplanade, Weymouth
The hotel boasts an enviable position on Weymouth’s seafront, overlooking the stunning golden sands and the Jurassic coast beyond. The hotel bar overlooks Weymouth Beach. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities and are comfortably and attractively furnished.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Weymouth with a stop en route. There will be a wine reception in the lounge before dinner. Bingo and festive music will follow in the evening.
Tuesday: Today we spend the day visiting Wareham & Swanage. Father Christmas will visit with a gift for everyone before Christmas dinner. The evening continues with Bingo followed by entertainment, Merry Christmas!
Wednesday: We depart the hotel this morning for a visit to Bournemouth. The evening commences with a glowing glass of Christmas punch in the bar. After dinner, there will be Bingo and a fun evening featuring a ‘Fancy Hat’s’ competition, together with music for your enjoyment.
Thursday: Today is your free day in resort to enjoy Weymouth at your leisure. Enjoy the hotel’s version of a Hogmanay dinner, followed by Bingo and party night entertainment. See the New Year in with a complimentary glass of bubbly and a mince pie.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff