The award-winning Bath Christmas Market is back with around 150 twinkling chalets spread out across Bath’s picturesque Georgian streets. A memorable day out in a stunning setting, there’s always something new to discover at Bath Christmas Market.
Longleat's extraordinary Festival of Light will take you on a fantastic voyage. More than 1000 breath-taking, illuminated lanterns, adorning over 30 acres of splendid 'Capability' Brown landscaped grounds, will transform Longleat as darkness falls.
- Entrance to Longleat Festival of Light
- Visit to Bath Christmas Market
Holiday Inn Bristol Filton****
Filton Road, Bristol
This stylish hotel is set in landscaped grounds, with free WiFi and on-site fitness facilities, ideally situated for exploring the area. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer.
Friday: We leave the Midlands this morning and head south, stopping en route, before arriving at the hotel later in the afternoon.
Saturday: Today we visit Longleat for the Festival of Light.
Sunday: Today we visit Bath for the Christmas market, before returning to the Midlands later today.
- (08:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Roberts Silver Service
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure