Start the season of goodwill with a stay at this family run hotel on the seafront of Lytham St Annes. There will be 3 nights will Happy Hour with discounted offers on drinks and entertainment every evening.
- Turkey & Tinsel programme (subject to change)
- Visit to Liverpool
- Visit to Lancaster and Barton Grange Garden Centre
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
Inn on the Prom***
South Promenade, St Annes
The hotel is situated on the seafront overlooking the Irish Sea, overlooking the promenade and is perfectly placed for your comfort & convenience. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer. There are also leisure facilities.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way north. On arrival at the hotel there will be welcome tea/coffee and mince pies served in the lounge. Later there will be a Champagne reception before dinner. Entertainment will follow later in the evening.
Tuesday: This morning we board the coach for a visit to Liverpool. Later, there will be a Sherry reception before dinner with a Happy Hour in the bar with discounted offers on drinks. After dinner, there will be entertainment.
Wednesday: We depart the hotel for a visit to Lancaster, with a stop at Barton Grange Garden Centre, with its award-winning Christmas display. In the afternoon, we return to a Christmas Quiz & Bingo. There will be a Fruit Punch reception before dinner, with a Happy Hour with discounted offers on drinks. There will be a Gala dinner with music and games with the in-house entertainer.
Thursday: Today is your free day in resort to enjoy Lytham St Annes at leisure. The evening will start off with a Champagne reception, with Happy Hour with discounted offers on drinks. There will be a Farewell dinner, with entertainment later in the lounge.
Friday: This morning we bid a fond farewell to the hotel and make our way south, stopping en route.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff