This ‘Turkey & Tinsel’ break sees us staying at the Manor Hotel, a much-favoured hotel with our customers. This pre-Christmas break is sure to get you in the festive mood.
- Turkey & Tinsel programme at the hotel (subject to change)
- Time in Honiton & Sidmouth
- Visit to Torquay
- Visit to Trago Mills
The Manor Hotel**
The Beacon, Exmouth
The hotel has an enviable location on the Beacon in Exmouth providing both easy access to both the beach and town with stunning sea views across the bay. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, telephone and direct dial telephone. There is a comfortable guest lounge with a bar, with a refurbished restaurant.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way south with a stop en route, aiming to arrive at the hotel late afternoon to Tea/coffee and mince pies. There will be a Sherry reception before dinner, with entertainment in the evening.
Tuesday: We depart the hotel this morning for a visit Honiton for the weekly market, with a stop in Sidmouth on the return to the hotel. Christmas dinner will be served this evening, followed by entertainment.
Wednesday: This morning we depart the hotel this morning to visit Torquay, with a visit to Trago Mills on the way back to the hotel. Later, dinner will be served with entertainment after.
Thursday: Today is your free day in Exmouth. Back at the hotel, entertainment will follow dinner, with a Bucks Fizz Toast for later.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back to Hugglescote today, arriving back at the Travel Centre late afternoon.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff