Built in the mid-1500s and one of the most historic houses in Britain, this beautiful Grade I listed Tudor mansion has a truly unique story. It was here that Henry VIII courted Jane Seymour, and also the place where the D-Day landings were historically planned.
- A visit to Windsor
- An excursion to the nearby market town of Marlborough
- Free day to explore the hotel at the leisure
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities (some activities may be chargeable)
- Excellent entertainment programme
Littlecote House Hotel****
This Grade I-listed Tudor property is steeped in history and is located on the charming Cotswold Borders. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and hairdryer.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way south with a stop for lunch en route.
Tuesday: All aboard the coach this morning for a visit to historic & beautiful Windsor. The Queen regards Windsor as her favourite weekend home and loves to spend her downtime here.
Wednesday: This morning we travel to Marlborough for the weekly market, situated in the picturesque rural north-east of Wiltshire.
Thursday: Today is your free day to enjoy all the hotel has to offer.
Friday: We depart the hotel this morning and make our way back to Hugglescote, with a stop en route, arriving back at the Travel Centre later this afternoon.
- (08:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff