Bognor Regis is a popular traditional seaside holiday resort in the centre of the south coast of England, sheltered by its near neighbours, the Isle of Wight and The South Downs. Its long flat sea front is perfect for that most traditional of seaside traditions – strolling along the prom!
In the town, there is a mix of high street chains and local, independent shops in the town along with traditional seaside souvenir shops packed with gifts, postcards and sticks of rock!
- Visit to Arundel & Littlehampton
- 75-minute Chichester Ship Canal cruise
- Visit to Chichester
- Free day to explore Bognor Regis at leisure
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
Clyde Road, Felpham, Bognor Regis
The hotel has a unique seafront position, in the village of Felpham, close to the South downs and right on the sea. The hotel is ideal for exploring the surrounding area. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer. The hotel also has a heated indoor pool.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Bognor Regis with a stop en route, aiming to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we visit the market town of Arundel, and after, the little town of Littlehampton.
Wednesday: This morning we have a 75-minute boat cruise into the countryside on ‘Kingfisher’ along the Chichester Ship Canal. After, we visit the cathedral city of Chichester.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Bognor Regis at leisure.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back to Hugglescote today, arriving back at the Travel Centre late afternoon.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff