Kynren, is said to be the UK’s ‘must see’ spectacular open-air live show’.
This 90-minute, action-packed live blockbuster is performed by a cast and crew of 1,000, taking you on an amazing journey through 2,000 years of history, myth and legend. This world class show is brought to life with magnificent sets, combat, stunts, horsemanship, stunning pyrotechnics, and amazing special effects set to a thrilling original soundtrack, against the backdrop of Auckland Castle in County Durham.
Kynren is a captivating experience and it really must be seen to be believed!
- Roberts Silver Service
- 2 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
- Free time in Ripon
- Half day guided tour of the Durham Dales
- Deluxe ticket for performance of Kynren
- Free time in Skipton
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
- Executive Coach Travel
Holiday Inn Newscastle Gosforth Park****
Seaton Burn, Tyne & Wear
This modern hotel is located just to the north of Newcastle and is ideally situated for touring Northumbria.
All 151 bedrooms are very spacious, and bathrooms are modern with good fittings. There is an informal brasserie-style restaurant and a modern b with comfortable seating. Leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, and gym.
Single supplement: £54 on the first 7 single rooms available.
Friday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to the north-east, stopping in Ripon for some free time, before arriving at the hotel late afternoon.
Saturday: This morning we board our coach for a guided tour of the Durham Dales. We then return to Darlington around lunch time for a free afternoon in this pleasant town. After dinner at the hotel, we head to Bishop Auckland for a late evening performance of Kynren.
Sunday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel this morning, we make a stop in Skipton, before arriving at Hugglescote late this afternoon.
- (00:00) Ashby Market Street
- Outside the Lamb Inn
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Swadlincote Bus Station
- Civic Way Bus Station
- Civic Way
Roberts Silver Service
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure