Kynren, is said to be the UK’s ‘must see’ spectacular open-air live show’. This 90-minute, action-packed live blockbuster is brought to life with magnificent sets, combat, stunts, horsemanship, stunning pyrotechnics and amazing special effects set to a thrilling original soundtrack, against the backdrop of Auckland Castle in County Durham.
Join young Arthur on his spellbinding journey through time and watch legends come to life in the thrilling tale of his quest.
From the fog of war and the noise of battle to the heat of industry; from Romans to Victorians; from the lavish pomp and pageantry of royal ceremony to thrilling choreography, amazing stunts, equestrianism, water jets, special effects and pyrotechnics, this multi-award-winning live action, outdoor theatre spectacular delights and dazzles the senses as the last 2,000 years are brought to vivid life on an enormous scale.
- Return Coach Travel
- Roberts Silver holiday
- Free time in Ripon
- Accomodation with dinner & breakfast
- Half day guided tour of the Durham Dales
- Delux ticket for performance of Kynren
- Free time in Skipton
Holiday Inn Newscastle Gosforth Park****
Friday: We leave Hugglescote Travel Centre and make our way to Skipton with a comfort stop en route, where we enjoy some free time with an opportunity to get some lunch (your driver will confirm your departure time).
We then make our way to Holiday Inn Newcastle Gosforth Park arriving late afternoon. We will be welcomed on arrival, your keys will be issued at reception and your luggage will be taken to your room on arrival.
Saturday: This morning we board our coach for a guided tour of the Durham Dales. After, we return to Darlington to enjoy some free time.
Sunday: We depart the hotel this morning and make our way to Ripon where you can enjoy some free time. Later in the day we head back to Leicestershire.
- (00:00) Ashby Market Street
- Outside the Lamb Inn
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Swadlincote Bus Station
- Civic Way Bus Station
- Civic Way
- (08:30) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Roberts Silver Service
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure