Eastbourne is an elegant classic 19th century resort with a pristine promenade, 1930’s Bandstand and iconic Pier. The sunny seaside resort is a gateway to Beachy Head, the Seven Sisters and the magnificent South Downs National Park.
The town centre shopping area, including the Arndale Centre, offers all the big high street names and is flat, pedestrianised and just a stone’s throw from the seafront, it’s the perfect place to potter.
- Excursion to Brighton
- Visit to Beachy Head
- Visit to Hastings with some free time
- Free day in Eastbourne
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
Best Western York House Hotel***
14-22 Royal Parade, Eastbourne
This elegant Victorian hotel boasts a stunning seafront position just 400 yards from Eastbourne pier, 20 yards from the beach and a 10-minute walk from the town centre. All 78 rooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephones & hairdryer. There is an indoor heated swimming pool.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Eastbourne with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we visit the seaside resort of Brighton via Beachy Head.
Wednesday: Today we make our way to the popular resort of Hastings. This historic town is the home to the first castle in England built by William the Conqueror.
Thursday: Today is your free day to enjoy Eastbourne as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff