Located on the east coast of Norfolk, one of the driest, sunniest counties in England, Great Yarmouth is Norfolk’s premier beach resort.
The town centre and market place are just a short stroll from the seafront. There are all sorts of interesting independent shops, as well as the shopping mall, the unique Rows and a heritage quarter that makes the town a fascinating place to visit at any time of the year.
- Roberts Gold Service
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
- Journey on the Poppy Line
- Free time in Sheringham
- Norfolk Broads cruise
- Free day in Great Yarmouth
Marine Parade, Great Yarmouth
This beautifully maintained family run hotel is situated on Great Yarmouth’s golden mile and is a short walk from the town centre and beach.
All 42 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities. There is a newly refurbished bar and a new elegant restaurant.
Single supplement on the first 5 single rooms available: £82 (double for sole).
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Great Yarmouth with a stop en route.
Tuesday: Today we depart the hotel for Holt where we board the train for a ride on the Poppy Line to Sheringham. Once here, there will be some free time to explore at leisure.
Wednesday: This morning we head for Wroxham, where we board the boat to cruise the Broads on the award-winning Broads Tours of Wroxham.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Great Yarmouth as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
- (07:30) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff