Llandudno is Wales's largest resort, uniquely situated between the Great and Little Ormes with two wonderful beaches, the award-winning North Shore and the quiet, sand duned West Shore.
Llandudno has kept its Victorian and Edwardian elegance and splendour, despite its modern attractions. The town is outstandingly preserved, with all the traditional attractions and is a bustling centre for shopping and entertainment.
- Free time in Chester
- Chester Cruise
- Visit to Colwyn Bay
- Free time in Betw-y-Coed
- Free day in Llandudno
The Queens Hotel**
The Promenade, Llandudno
The hotel is a comfortable hotel, situated in a prime position on Llandudno’s promenade offering stunning sea views across the bay. There is a sea-view bar where you can sit and relax with a drink. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and a hairdryer.
Saturday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Llandudno.
Sunday: This morning we board our coach for a visit to Chester, here not only will you have free to time, but we have included a half hour cruise along the tranquil River Dee. The river tour of Chester takes in some beautiful and interesting riverside properties, whilst providing an opportunity to admire the city skyline and look out for wildlife including swans, cormorants and kingfishers.
Monday: Today we visit Colwyn Bay for Market Day and the bustling mountain resort of Betws-y-Coed.
Tuesday: Today is your free day in resort to enjoy all Llandudno has to offer.
Wednesday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel this morning, making our way back to Hugglescote.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff