Bridlington, on the East Yorkshire coast, is the perfect seaside resort, with its miles of level promenade, beautiful beaches and lovely Heritage Coast. There’s also the busy working harbour bringing in the catch of the day.
- Excursion to Scaborough
- Free time in Filey
- Entrance to Burton Agnes Hall & Gardens
- Time to enjoy Bridlington at leisure
South Marine Drive, Bridlington
The impressive Monarch Hotel is one of Bridlington's leading hotels. It stands right on the seafront and is perfectly placed on South Marine Drive for a comfortable stroll into town or along the promenade. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities with television and hair dryer.
Sea view rooms on requests with a supplement.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Bridlington with a stop en route.
Tuesday: Today we board the coach for a visit to Scarborough, the original seaside resort with stunning scenery and glorious beaches. After we visit the little resort of Filey.
Wednesday: This morning we board the coach for a visit to Burton Agnes Hall & Gardens an Elizabethan stately home that has stayed within the same family for more than four hundred years.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Bridlington at your leisure.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff this morning as we make our way back to Hugglescote.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff