Journey through 50 miles of the beautiful region of Yorkshire on these two scenic railways.
The Esk Valley Railway offers an enjoyable way to see the magnificent landscape and lovely villages. On the Wensleydale Railway, the scenic journey will pass through Georgian market towns and Dales market towns.
- Executive coach travel throughout
- Roberts Silver Service
- 2 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast
- Journey on the Esk Valley Railway
- Visit to Richmond
- Journey on the Wensleydale Railway
- Visit to Leyburn
Jurys Inn Middlesborough****
Fry Street, Middlesborough
Situated on Fry Street, Jurys Inn Middlesbrough is close to the town centre. With a colourful history, architecture, museums, several shopping outlets, restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues, Middlesbrough is a thriving town which is just waiting to be discovered.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, free Wi-Fi and hair dryer. The hotel has leisure facilities including a swimming pool and sauna.
Single room supplement: £40 on the 4 single rooms available.
Friday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way north, taking a short comfort stop, before arriving in the market town of Richmond, said to be the jewel in the heart of North Yorkshire. Later in the afternoon, we make our way to the hotel in time for dinner.
Saturday: After breakfast, we depart the hotel this morning for a journey on the Esk Valley Railway from Middlesborough, through the scenic North Yorkshire National Park to Whitby. Here you can enjoy some free time at leisure.
Sunday: We depart the hotel this morning for a journey on the Wensleydale Railway from Leeming Bar to Redmire. After we make our way to Leyburn, before heading south, arriving back at the Travel Centre early evening.
- (00:00) Ashby Market Street
- Outside the Lamb Inn
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Roberts Silver Service
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure