The ‘All Inclusive’ package the hotel offers is sure to help wave goodbye to the winter blues. Included is a Cornish cream tea on one afternoon, a packed lunch on 2 days and a hot buffet lunch on another, not forgetting the complimentary bar, on selected brands between 6pm and 9pm each evening.
We will be staying in the resort of Newquay, said to be one of the nation’s favourite seaside towns.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
- Roberts Gold Service
- Coach travel throughout
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
- Visit to Falmouth
- Excursion to Padstow & Boscastle
- Free time in Newquay
- Cornish themed dinner menu on one evening
- Cornish cream tea on one afternoon
- Packed lunch on 2 days
- One course hot buffet lunch on one day
- Complimentary bar between 6pm and 9pm each evening on selected brands
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
Esplanade Hotel, Newquay***
Esplanade Road, Fistral Beach, Newquay
This stylish decorated hotel is perfectly situated opposite Fistral Beach with outstanding views of the Bay. There is a spacious bar, lounge and restaurant with all offering fantastic views out to sea.
All 90 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and hairdryer. The hotel has leisure facilities including indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna.
No single supplement on first 5 singles. Sea View rooms available on request at a supplement
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and head south, making a stop en route.
Tuesday: This morning we board the coach to visit the town of Padstow, said to be Cornwall’s premier destination. After, we visit Boscastle, a tiny port with a natural harbour, set in a narrow ravine, boasting some very attractive thatches and white-washed cottages.
Wednesday: Today we board the coach for an excursion to the nearby maritime resort of Falmouth where coastal culture is a huge part of its charm.
Thursday: Today our driver will drop you in the centre of Newquay for a morning at leisure, before returning to the hotel for a one course hot buffet lunch.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel this morning, heading north with a stop en route, arriving back at the Travel Centre early evening.
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff