Paignton is situated on the South Coast and is fondly referred to as The English Riviera alongside Brixham and Torquay. It is easy to see why this resort is so popular, with all attractions within easy reach including a colourful pier, a busy harbour and long sandy beaches, there is something to keep everyone entertained. Paignton is ideally suited for those who are less mobile as it is mainly a level resort.
- Tea/coffee and home-made cakes on arrival
- Exclusive gift
- Half price bar 4pm-6pm Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday evening
- Tea/coffee & biscuits on Tuesday afternoon
- Afternoon cream tea & Queens Quiz on Wednesday afternoon
- Farewell Fizz & canapes in the bar on Thursday
- Visit to Exmouth & Brixham
- Free time in Paignton
- Free use of the hotel’s swimming pool
The Queens Hotel***
Queens Road, Paignton
This family run hotel has a flat level position just two hundred yards from Paignton town centre and seafront. Its comfortable interior, fine restaurant, all year round entertainment lounge and heated indoor swimming pool ensure an enjoyable stay.
All bedrooms are en-suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer. The hotel does have some ground floor rooms.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Paignton with a stop en route, aiming to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we head for Exmouth, one of the oldest seaside towns in Devon. Situated at the mouth of the beautiful Exe estuary and at the very beginning of the Jurassic Coast, Exmouth is one of the most picturesque seaside resorts.
Wednesday: This morning we board the coach for a visit to the picturesque fishing town of Brixham.With its busy harbour, beautiful beaches, unspoilt nature reserve and fantastic pubs and restaurants, Brixham is the perfect destination.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Paignton as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back to Hugglescote today, arriving back at the Travel Centre late afternoon.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff