The annual Mountbatten Festival of Music features the Massed Bands of Her Majesty’s Royal Marines performing at the Royal Albert Hall. The performance displays the outstanding musicianship and pageantry of the World’s finest military musicians including music from the big screen, as well as the traditional marches and Overtures.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
- 1-night hotel accommodation at the 4-star Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Heathrow
- Executive coach travel throughout
- Ticket for Mountbatten Festival of Music
- Free time in Windsor
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
Radisson Blu Edwardian London Heathrow****
This hotel is ideally situated to visit events in London with its striking spaces & tastefully designed bedrooms.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television & iron. The hotel has leisure facilities.
Single supplement: £23
Saturday: We depart mid-morning, make a comfort stop en route, before arriving at the hotel in afternoon. There will be time to freshen up before heading into central London.
Sunday: After breakfast (included), we travel back into Windsor for some free time, before heading back to the Midlands mid-afternoon.
- (00:00) Ashby Market Street
- Outside the Lamb Inn
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Swadlincote Bus Station
- Civic Way Bus Station
- Civic Way
Roberts Silver Service
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure