Exmouth is one of the most lively and picturesque seaside towns in Devon, situated where the River Exe meets the sea. Surrounded by the beautiful Devon countryside, it is a bustling little town with a vibrant shopping centre
Our ‘value for money’ break allows us to visit some of the best towns around Exmouth, as well as enjoying a ‘Bar Deal’ each evening at the hotel and a delicious cream tea on one afternoon.
50% Bar Each Night from 6pm-9pm
- Welcome tea/coffee and biscuits on arrival
- 50% bar each night (selected brands only) from 1800-2100
- Cream tea at the hotel on one afternoon
- Visit to Sidmouth & Torquay
- Free day in Exmouth
The Manor Hotel**
The Beacon, Exmouth
The hotel has an enviable location on the Beacon in Exmouth providing both easy access to both the beach and town with stunning sea views across the bay. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, telephone and direct dial telephone. There is a comfortable guest lounge with a bar, with a refurbished restaurant.
Sea views on request at a supplement of £48 per room.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Exmouth.
Tuesday: Today we visit the nearby, beautiful coastal town of Sidmouth. Explore this pretty town at your own leisure.
Wednesday: This morning we have an excursion to Torquay, a traditional yet thriving seaside town. We return to the hotel for a delicous cream tea this afternoon.
Thursday: Today is your free day in Exmouth. Why not visit the shops where you’ll find independent retailers and familiar high street names.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back to Hugglescote today.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff