Spend this special weekend away on this lovely break, based in the beautiful Victorian Spa town of Harrogate.
There will be some free time to spend in Harrogate to explore the delightful shops and cafes including the famous Bettys Tea Room.
On Sunday, we will make our way to Skipton, the ‘Gateway to the Dales’ for a 3-hour cruise aboard The Dalesman. Once on the boat, a 2 course Sunday Lunch will be served (included). The boat has a licensed bar, toilets and central heating.
- Free time in Harrogate
- 3 hour cruise with 2 course lunch
- Free time in Skipton
- Cream Tea at the hotel
Ripon Road, Harrogate
This Victorian hotel was built in Harrogate’s period as a spa town which is only a 10minute walk from the town centre. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television & telephone. The hotel has a lift and a spacious lounge/bar. All meals are buffet style.
Saturday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Harrogate where there will be some time at leisure to enjoy this lovely spa town. After checking in at the hotel, we will enjoy a cream tea.
Sunday: This morning we head for the beautiful market town of Skipton. We board the boat around 11.15am for a cruise with a traditional 2 course roast beef lunch with the trimmings and apple pie to finish. There will be some free time in Skipton, before we head back to Leicestershire, arriving at approximately 6.30pm.
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (08:10) Swadlincote Bus Station
- Civic Way Bus Station
- Civic Way
- (08:30) Ashby Market Street
- Outside the Lamb Inn
- (09:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Roberts Silver Service
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure