A seaside resort in North east Linconlshire sitting on the estuary of the Humber, Cleethorpes is a clean and modern UK coastal destination with a traditional appeal. Offering miles of golden sandy beaches and award-winning gardens on the promenade Cleethorpes gives more than just the usual traditional seafront appeal.
Home to big brands, independant boutiques and busy highstreet shopping, bistro eating, modern coffee shops and four and a half miles of beaches to enjoy - you won't be short of things to do during this visit with Roberts.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our hot drinks and rest facilities available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- Free departure points from Leicester St Margarets and Coalville
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure that the times listed below are correct, please note that only our planned Departure times are exact and that the Arrival and Return times shown are estimated and may be subject to change depending on road conditions and other unforeseen events on the day.
07:45am Coalville, Memorial Square
08:05am Hugglescote, Roberts Travel Centre
08:50am Leicester St Margarets Bus Station, Stand SA
11:30am Cleethorpes with planned comfort stop en route
Estimated return time:
19:40pm Leicester St Margarets Bus Station, Stand SA
20:10pm Hugglescote, Roberts Travel Centre
20:25pm Coalville, Memorial Square
- (07:45) Coalville Memorial Sq Memorial Square
- Outside the Health centre LE67 3
- (08:05) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (08:50) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road