Once owned by George V’s Lord in Waiting, Bembridge Coast Hotel overlooks the Solent and is set in 23 acres with walled gardens and a coastal path. The coffee lounge terrace has lovely views of the Solent and at night there’s live music and dancing in the Late lounge.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to the ferry port, taking a comfort stop en route.
Tuesday: Today we board the coach this morning for an excursion visiting Godshill, Newport & Cowes.
Wednesday: Today we board the coach for a scenic tour of the south coast of the Island, with visits to Shanklin, Freshwater Bay & Yarmouth.
Thursday: Today is your free day to enjoy all that Warner’s has to offer or why not explore the cute village of Bembridge.
Friday: We depart the hotel this morning and make our way to the ferry port, heading back to Hugglescote with adequate comfort stops.
Bembridge Coast Hotel***
Fishermans Walk, Bembridge, Isle of Wight
The hotel has a perfect seaside setting with sea breeze gardens, fantastic Solent views, a unique beach and top-notch entertainment. Enjoy coastal walks, have a relaxing swim in the indoor pool or treat yourself to some pampering in the Salon Spa.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hair dryer. All single rooms are chalet type and are out of the main hotel. The hotel also has leisure facilities.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel