M.V. Tynedale, the original land-based cruise ship, first took to the oceans in 1992. Since then, it has been copied by many, but bettered by none! The experience starts with the issue of a Passport to all arriving passengers which get stamped at each new port of call, providing you with a great permanent momento of your holiday cruise. By the way... at each port, the locals all wear appropriate themed outfits!
NOT TO BE MISSED
Ports of call for 2021 include: Hong Kong, Rome, Italy, Cairo, New York & Llandudno.
The mock cruise includes: Cabin accommodation & all on-board meals, welcome reception and brief introduction to cruise, afternoon teas, four course themed dinners, Japanese show cooking, Italian themed dinner, cabaret entertainment each evening, Captains Dinner 1920s style, cocktail and canapé reception, fun casino, deck games and much more.
Please note: The hotel’s programme and inclusions are subject to change. This is an imaginary cruise – you will not be leaving the UK or dry land.
- Roberts Gold Service
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
- Landlubbers programme at the hotel
- Visit to Caernarfon
- Visit to Beaumaris
- Scenic drive to Conway to Betws-y-Coed
- Free day to explore Llandudno
- Executive coach travel
Gloddaeth Crescent, Central Promenade, Llandudno
The Tynedale is ideally situated on the Central Promenade overlooking the sea and bandstand. It is just a pleasant level stroll to the pier with Llandudno’s fine Victorian shopping centre just a short walk away which is packed with great high street shops.
All rooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer.
No single supplement. Room upgrades available on request at a supplement.
Wednesday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Llandudno with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Thursday: This morning we board the coach for a visit to the town of Caernarfon with its narrow streets and stylish waterfront. In the afternoon, on the way back to the hotel we visit the captivating seaside town of Beaumaris.
Friday: This morning we board the coach and take a drive to Conway, Llanberis Pass & Betws-y-Coed.
Saturday: Today is your free day in Llandudno. Why not explore the promenade which spans the gently curving bay between the headlands of the Great Orme and the Little Orme.
Sunday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff