Enjoy our Warner Leisure break in the stunning Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel. Experience all that Warners have to offer, with excellent facilities and wonderful evening entertainment, you will not be disappointed.
Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel is a beautiful Victorian castle looking out over its peaceful estate and never feels crowded. The scenery is just beautiful, but what else would you expect this close to Snowdonia and the coast? Enjoy our excursions during the day or relax in the leisure suite, or why not pay a visit to the home of the National Portrait Gallery, located in the hotel’s grounds.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
- Roberts Gold Service
- Coach travel throughout
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
- Free day at the hotel to enjoy all Warners has to offer
- Free time in Chester
- Excursion to Llandudno
- Free day to explore the hotel at your leisure
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities (some activities may be chargeable)
- Excellent entertainment programme
Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel****
Engone Hill, Bodelwyddan, North Wales
The hotel is a stunning location, set in 200 acres of Victorian parkland, overlooking the Clywdian mountains and with breathtaking views of Snowdonia National Park.
All 233 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and hairdryer.
No single supplement. Signature rooms are charged at a supplement of £20 per person per stay.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to the hotel, taking a comfort stop en route.
Tuesday: Today we board the coach for a visit to the historic city of Chester.
Wednesday: This morning we leave the hotel for a visit to the nearby picture-perfect seaside resort of Llandudno with its elegant promenade.
Thursday: Today is a free day to do as you choose in or around the hotel.
Friday: We depart the hotel this morning and head back to Hugglescote, arriving back at the Travel Centre in the afternoon.
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff