Our ‘Singles Galore’ tours are going from strength to strength since the launch of our first single supplement free holiday back in 2018 to Eastbourne. So, due to the continued success we are delighted to continue to offer ‘Singles Galore’ tours in 2021.
The first of the year sees us staying in the lovely seaside resort of Sidmouth, at the very popular Kingswood & Devoran Hotel, where all single rooms have NO single supplement. Double and twin rooms are available for couples and friends wanting to share a room.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
- Roberts Gold Service
- Coach travel throughout
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
- Complimentary morning coffee and biscuits and afternoon tea and cake served in the lounge
- Excursion to Exmouth
- Visit to the Donkey Sanctuary (free admission)
- Excursion to Torquay
- Free day in Sidmouth
The Kingswood & Devoran Hotel***
The Esplanade, Sidmouth, Devon
The hotel is located right on Sidmouth’s Esplanade and just a short level walk away from the shops and cafes. The Kingswood has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years.
All rooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and hair dryer. The hotel also has free WiFi.
No single supplement on the first 25 single rooms available. Sea view rooms on request with a supplement. Twin and Double rooms also available on request.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Sidmouth with a stop en route, arriving at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we board the coach for an excursion to Exmouth, situated at the mouth of the beautiful Exe estuary and at the very beginning of the Jurassic Coast. On our way back to the hotel we will visit The Donkey Sanctuary where there are hundreds of donkeys waiting to meet you.
Wednesday: Today we board our coach for a scenic excursion to Torquay with its iconic palm trees, busy harbour, international marina and wonderful array of continental style cafes.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Sidmouth as you choose. Part of the world Heritage ‘Jurassic Coast’, this beautiful seaside resort is both picturesque and unspoilt.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff this morning as we make our way back to Hugglescote, with a stop for en route.
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff