During your amazing visit to The Emmerdale Studio Experience, you’ll check out working sets including the fabulous Home Farm, Dale View and Jacobs Fold*.
You’ll discover industry secrets and get an insider look into how the cast and crew create the gripping story lines that make Yorkshire’s favourite soap.
Plus, no trip to The Emmerdale Studio Experience would be complete without taking lots of selfies in our replica ‘Café Main Street’ and ‘Woolpack’ sets.
Your fully guided tour will last for around 2-hours and will include:
- A visit to The Emmmerdale Studio Experience at ITVs Burley Road Studios, where you’ll see working Emmerdale sets including the fabulous Home Farm, the most opulent set in soapland
- A professional photo opportunity on our replica ‘Dingle Sofa’
- A look at authentic costumes and iconic props
- Interactive experiences
Your tour will finish with a visit to our gift shop where you can pick up a David’s Shop bag or a Yorkshire themed gift, then time to grab a brew and a slice of cake in our lovely café!
*Working sets are subject to availability
- (08:00) Ashby Market Street
- Outside the Lamb Inn
- (08:30) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road