Celebrate the New Year in style at the Tynedale Hotel with lots of fun, fantastic food, great company and a party atmosphere. We are sure you will not be disappointed.
The hotel’s festive programme will certainly keep you entertained during the festive period.
- New Year Package at the hotel (subject to change)
- A scenic tour of the surrounding area
- Free time in Llandudno
- Cakes on arrival
- Finger buffet every evening
- Mid-afternoon High Tea
- Light lunch on 1 day
Gloddaeth Crescent, Central Promenade, Llandudno
The Tynedale is ideally situated on the Central Promenade overlooking the sea and bandstand. It is just a pleasant level stroll to the pier with Llandudno’s fine Victorian shopping centre and brand new retail outlet Parc LLandudno just a short walk away which is packed with great high street shops. All rooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer.
Wednesday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Llandudno with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon. On arrival, a Victorian afternoon tea and delicious cakes will be available. Cava and canapés will get your party rolling before a five-course dinner by candlelight, with coffee and cash bingo, followed by a great evening of entertainment and a late-night buffet.
New Year’s Eve: Enjoy breakfast, and after at mid-morning a liqueur coffee and shortbread. Mid-afternoon High Tea will be served. A New Year’s Eve dinner will be served along with poppers, streamers and fancy hats followed by petit fours and coffee. Join in the evening entertainment and after midnight toast the New Year with a celebratory glass of wine with a finger buffet.
New Year’s Day: Mid-morning a Breakfast brunch will be available and once you have cleared your head it’s time for the Tynedale Haggis Rolling Competition and much more! Mid-afternoon High Tea will be served. In the evening a New Year Dinner will be served, followed by entertainment and once again a late-night finger buffet.
Saturday: Enjoy breakfast; morning coffee is served later with a light lunch at 1pm. Dinner will be followed once again by coffee and cash bingo and a great evening of entertainment. Don’t forget your fancy dress costume as a parade will take place. A late-night buffet will be available once more.
Sunday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff