Bridlington, on the East Yorkshire coast, is the perfect seaside resort, with its miles of level promenade, beautiful beaches and lovely Heritage Coast. There’s also the busy working harbour bringing in the catch of the day.
- Roberts Gold Service
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
- Entrance to Castle Howard
- Journey on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Free time in Whitby
- Time to enjoy Bridlington at leisure
South Marine Drive, Bridlington
The impressive Monarch Hotel is one of Bridlington's leading hotels. It stands right on the seafront and is perfectly placed on South Marine Drive for a comfortable stroll into town or along the promenade.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities with television and hair dryer.
No single supplement on the first 9 single rooms available
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Bridlington with a stop en route, arriving at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we board the coach for a visit to Castle Howard, one of Britain’s finest historic houses, situated just outside York in the Howardian Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Built over 300 years ago by Sir John Vanbrugh, today it remains home to the Howard family.
Wednesday: This morning we board the coach to take a journey on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway. There will also be some free time in Whitby.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Bridlington at your leisure.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff this morning as we make our way back to Hugglescote, with a stop en route.
- (04:30) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff