This winter Houseparty is just what’s needed to banish those winter blues. We will be staying at the popular Cliff Hotel & Spa in Cardigan, with 2 packed lunches and 50% discount on selected drinks between 6pm-9pm included.
With expansive, beautiful hotel grounds, the hotel is located on the coast of Cardigan Bay overlooking Poppit Sands and Cardigan Island. This the perfect destination to explore the West Wales’ beautiful Ceredigion and Pembrokehsire Coast.
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Excursion to St David’s & Fishguard
Visit to Tenby
Excursion to Aberystwyth & Cardigan
2 days packed lunch
50% discount on selected drinks between 6pm and 9pm
2 hours free use of the hotel spa facilities per day
Free use of the hotel’s other leisure facilities
The Cliff Hotel, Gwbert
The hotel is set in 30 acres of headland overlooking beautiful Cardigan Bay in South West Wales. Its coastal location offers spectacular views over the sea, river estuary and Cardigan Island.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television & hair dryer.
There is also a quiet lounge, conservatory, two bars, swimming pool and spa bath.
Monday: We depart Hugglescote this morning and make our way to Wales with a stop en route, arriving at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we board the coach and follow the scenic coast road to St David’s, a beautiful and unique city, surrounded by some of the finest coastline in the UK. After, we make a stop in the coastal town of Fishguard.
Wednesday: Today we depart the hotel for a visit to Tenby, a delightful little harbour town and seaside resort, and probably the most iconic seaside resort in Wales. There are many shops & cafes all linked by cobbled streets.
Thursday: We board the coach this morning for a visit Aberystwyth, with the afternoon spent in the ancient market town of Cardigan, on the River Teifi estuary.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel this morning and make our way to Wales with a stop en route, arriving back late afternoon.
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff