This is the reason why many people across the globe stop for just over 8 minutes; the streets of Liverpool and beyond remain quiet, waiting and watching. Who will win? It could be any one of the 40 runners and riders that line up to face the ultimate challenge in Jumps racing.
Steeped in history and loved by many, The Grand National is a display of endeavour, ability, talent, and true determination. You will witness nothing like this at any other sporting event. Immerse yourself with thousands of others on the Aintree turf and cheer on your favourite.
- Executive coach travel throughout
- Roberts Silver Service
- 1 night hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast
- Visit to Liverpool with some free time
- General Admission to The Grand National at Aintree
Holiday Inn Haydock (3 star)
Mercure Haydock Hotel****
Penny Lane, Haydock
The 4-star Mercure Haydock Hotel is set in a traditional Georgian mansion-style building, built around a central courtyard. The hotel is surrounded by its own beautifully landscaped grounds, making it a great option for those looking to unwind and explore the local area.
All 180 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, hair dryer, iron and safe. There is a Lounge and Conservatory bar offering an impressive selection of drinks. The hotel has leisure facilities including an indoor heated pool.
Single supplement: £20 on the first 4 single rooms available.
Friday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way north. We make a comfort stop en route before arriving in Liverpool for some free time. Later in the afternoon we make our way to the Mercure Haydock Hotel. Why not enjoy the leisure facilities before dinner.
Saturday: After breakfast this morning, we make our way to Aintree for a day of excitement. Included is General Admission, giving all access to the public areas, including unreserved seating within all open grandstands. After the last race, we board the coach and make our way back t Leicestershire with a comfort stop en route.
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Roberts Silver Service
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure